Wednesday 29 August 2012

ETUDE HOUSE BB CREAM

Just recently, I bought a Precious Mineral BB cream at the lovely korean Etude House during my typical shopping trip at Sunway Pyramid. With the intention of buying a tube of BB cream for daily use, right away i headed straight to the section which I found it most appealing to me: The new arrival Precious Mineral BB cream with a fancy packaging. The sales assistant immediately recommended me with the new products =)







There are basically 2 different types Precious Mineral catered for different types of skin. The white tube is more suitable for those who have oily skin, whereas the other pinkish tube is for those who have a rather dry skin. Be sure to choose the right one according to your type of skin. These products have 3 efficacies;

1) UV Protection (SPF 30/PA++)
2) Whitening
3) Anti-wrinkle